Salary On Hold [Thread 535038] - CiteHR
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
my current employer hold my salary, because of i given resignation but they are not accepted and my joining date of VSSC is also over due to offer of VSSC i was given resignation but now i want to leave this job also, so they asking for money because i have 2 years of bond and one more thing this employer not giving proper per month salary also according to bond. they have my original mark sheets also of 10th and 12th standard. so may i go for police complain or consumer court ? now they are not ready give my salary. the main problem is my original certificates. so please let me know. what i have to do.
Community Prime Sponsors - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA.
Dear Madhu, As per my knowledge bond is legally not a valid documents. But request to seniors to share their views to help out you. Regards Hitesh
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™