Grade A Gazetted Officer For Aadhaar Card - CiteHR
Loginmiraclelogistics & Management) Pg
+3 Others

Prime Sponsor - - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
Hi Guys,
I want to know that what are Grade A Gazetted officers? I need a letter from them to verify my address for Aadhaar Card. Will a Gazetted officer oblige to sign a letter for me, even if he does not know me personally.
I do know a Physiotherapist who is willing to sign a letter for me. But I am not sure whether his letter would be accepted. He is not MBBS but has completed B.Sc and M.Sc from Chaudhary Charan Singh University in Meerut and currently works for private hospital. He says that he can attest documents.
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Hi Mayank !!
Grade A gazetted officers are those serving in State & Central Govt. Offices. Similarly there are
Gruop B gazetted officer.
Any of the officers known to u or known to ur some friend can issue u above letter. That letter needs to be affixed his official seal also.
Gazetted Officers are these people :- Doctors in State/Central Hospital, Assistant Engineers in both State govt. departments and Organizations etc., Assistant Geologist in State government, Principals of Government High Schools and College (including KVs and Sainik Schools), Pro-Vice Chancellors and Faculty Deans of Central and State Universities, police officers of state police service and Central Police Organisations recruited at the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Police
Dear Mayank,
Gazetted Officers are those whose names have appeared in the official Gazette of central or state govts who are authorised to authenticate documents. Your friend Physiotherapist might issue a certificate of Residential proof and he is not gazetted officer and hence won't be useful for your purpose. However take his certificate to a gazetted officer and he won't have much of hesitation to certify. Instead you also can try a Notary certificate from your locality. Some of the Head Masters/Mistresses of govt./aided schools, professors of colleges, Post Masters of such ranks can also help you. IAS, IPS, IRS, Police Inspectors, Tahsildars also may be ok.
Dear Sir,
Municipal Councilor, MLA & MP of your are competent to give you Certificate of Residential Proof. You might remember that Ration Cards (residential proof) are issued on the countersignature of Municpal Councilor. These are gazetted authorities.
Prime Sponsor - "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™