Fake Pay Slips - CiteHR
Insolvency N Gst Professional
Recruitment/talent Acquisition, Career Counselling
+3 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
I provided fake pay slips to new employer for salary increment but in releving letter my cirrent employer wrote my ctc now what could i do
you publicly admitting that you submitted fake payslips - don’t you think that it will affect your future. any how please apologize to your current employer and try to build genuine career
You have started off in the absolutely wrong way.
Really there is no advice which can be given to rectify the situation.
The new employer will take dim view of he comes to know the payslips are fake.

what advice/suggestions you want from this forum? It is like asking advice how to steal undetected.
The trend to ask advice after knowingly doing wrong things is increasing.
We had one gentleman asking can change of PAN card help in escaping from payment of Credit card debts.
Members must discourage such queries while replying..

Such a ridiculous query at this reputed forum .
Why do people expect seniors to help them to cheat.
Not appreciable at all.
If i was the employer hiring this person i would have terminated his appointment on the basis of the clause in the appointment letter that anytime its found that fake documents are submitted your services are liable to be terminated.
I am sure all companies will be having this clause in the appointment letter.

Hello V2608,
I recollect a film dialogue--"those who don't have the courage to speak the truth don't have the eligibility/right to lie".
You lied once thinking you can get away with it.......obviously due to greed [one can be 100% sure you must have projected a higher CTC than what you are actually getting].
Now you have THREE choices:
1] Tell the new Company the truth--you don't have a choice on how THEY will react. So be prepared to face it......which COULD be forgetting this Offer.
2] Forget this Company on your own & look for new openings......obviously you will be idle until you get another job. Be ready for that scenario.
3] Go back to your old Company & ask to be reinstated. Again, be ready to answer their queries on WHY you want to come back.
If you can't take responsibility for your actions--BUT look for shortcuts all over again to cover-up what you did--one can only pity you.....surely NOT empathize with you.
And--LEARN your lesson from this & correct yourself.
All the Best.

i am sorry my friend. you are in soup now. you should let go of this opportunity and try to be more honest from now on.
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™