Insolvency N Gst Professional
Assistant Engineer, Indian Telephone Industries,
Hr Consultant
Sharyu B
Process Engineer
Accounts Officers
+1 Other

I was working for hardly 6 months in my old company, So should I transfer PF in my new company account or withdraw the amount as I guess 6 months's PF is not much amount. And also salary was less compared to new company.
Please suggest transfer or withdrawal ??

From India, Mumbai
Dear Sharyu B, You may transfer both PF and pension contribution to club with new service. Abbas.P.S
From India, Bangalore
If we create a habit to care to save these small droplets in various areas throughout our life time, we might end up having a better saving towards the end.
From India, New Delhi
First of all,you cannot withdraw the money if you are employed.
Second thing do not withdraw this amount.
Transfer to your new p/f a/c and allow savings to grow.
PF savings are an ideal instrument for long term savings and growth.
Dont underestimate it and treat PF as a SB a/c.

From India, Pune
.Dear Sharyu
I think you should transfer your old Pf to your New account, now pf transfer process become easy, just Go to EPFO site in that For employees section go to online transfer claim portal OTCP & fill up the form

From India, Kalyan
Sharyu, It’s a unanimous call from all the HR Fraternity, Just "TRANSFER IT". Process is quite simple. Regards, A.B.
From India, Mumbai
Dear, Sharyu B, You may transfer both PF and pension contribution to club with new service.but interest is not consider from transfer amount
From India, Pune
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™