Insolvency N Gst Professional
Web Deeloper

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
I was working as a web developer in a company.But with some reason I can not continue with this company, So I had left that company. As a bond they have kept my original marksheet of 10th, 12th and graduation. As a rule, I broke the bond and I am ready to pay notice period amount. but they said that you join the company for bond period(1.5 year) otherwise we will not provide your document..
Please sir, give me a way if there is..
Please reply me ASAP.

Several such posts already exist in this forum.Kindly use search facility and get lot of answers.If still doubts remain,learned members will give suggestions for you to think and act.
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™