Hr Consultant

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi, Dear friend i was working in college time a part time job in A Restaurant line job as crew member 10 month i quit my job but my pf claimed still because i don't have pf account number but 2010 company closed. How to get my pf account number, but i have employer code (old is HR/0028008/000, New GN/GGN/0028008/000) Please help me out of this problem.
From India, Delhi
Hello Nikhilkarn, Did you have a PF account during your restaurant job ? Were your PF contributions been deposited in your PF account ? Regards, A.B.
From India, Mumbai
yes deduct my pf but i don’t know but PF contributions
From India, Delhi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™