We are a food processing industry producing fruit juice based drinks. Kindly let me know what medical test is required and what is the frequency
From India, Mumbai
Dear AL Gupta,
It seems you are from Mumbai.
To produce fruit juice based drinks you need to apply and obtain:
1. a licence from MOH department / a Trade licence from Licensing department of MCGM under section 394;
2. Factory permit from MCGM under section 390;
3. Factory licence from DISH department if you are employees more than 10 employees;
4. a licence from MPFA i.e. now under Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006.
Agmark, BIS, Legal Metrology, Pollution Control and any more I am not touching upon since your question is basically on medical test of your employees.
On obtaining a licence from MOH and a licence from MPFA i.e. FDA you need to approach your local MOH for medical check up of your employees with employees list. The MOH will refer your employees to any of the nearest hospitals where you need to pay prescribed fee per employee and get the employees medically check and obtain the health card. This health card is to be renewed every year.

From India, Mumbai

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server