Responsibilities of any TL, apart from the Technical domain are:
- Team Management which is a broad task categorised in to following activities:
- Keeping the motivation level high of all the team members.
- Managing attrition of his / her specific team
- Ensuring a healthy and positive work environment
- Task allocation
- Growth and development of all team members
- Imparting trainings
- Participate actively in the appraisal process for his/her team members
- Map the manpower needs for his team and partiipate in the recruitment process.
- Client Interaction can be another KRA, depending upon the business model of the organisation.
I hope this helps....
From India, Delhi
Me also in search of the "role/Responsiblilites/Authorities of a Team Lead- Development" and what all things i briefed out will give you too. Hope this will help you.
1. Report directly to the Project Manager in Software
2. Provide thought leadership in software development practises
3. Perform quality checks of team's output to ensure high standard of Quality
4. Ensure team is using best practices with regards to source code management and promotion.
5.Ensure appropriate level of documentation is created
6.Solid understanding of networking/internet- working/ multi end user optimization and fault tolerance concepts
7. Thought leadership on security concepts
8.Participate in all phases of project
From India, Ernakulam
as possible, including difficult IDs.
2) I always try to give quality.
3) Discipline among the team members, in terms of leaves, shift times, and quality of job search.
4) My main motto is to maximize approvals rate.
From India, Mumbai