Partner - Risk Management
Gopinath Varahamurthi
Mindhour Partner, Ass.professor/adm. Officer,
Insolvency N Gst Professional
S B Pandey
Mktg Coordinator/service
+2 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Sir /mam
I have joined organization 1.5 months back .Its a mobile manufacturing unit and now they are telling me to leave as they failed in implementing their plan. They are telling to resign so that they can give me full and final. They are just paying me one month salary. Though I told for two months. I don’t know when I will get the job. They have retained people who were working with them for longer period of time.
I feel they should give me compensation till the time I will get the new job. What should I do in such scenario? Can I take legal action? Please provide the phone number if any legal advice to be taken. I will call.
Kindly advice and support!!

From India, Delhi
Dear Friend,
Please go through offer of appointment and your acceptance, their letter of service rules, Organisation acceptance as an employee with their service regulations and take your steps accordingly....
best of luck ........

From India, Arcot
Company will give you notice as per offer letter and nothing more.
One cannot ask for compensation till he gets a new job.
You need to refer to your appointment letter to get a full idea of your terms and conditions.

From India, Pune
Further, I will add
The law requires that in case of retrenchment they are required to terminate new employees first and oldest employees last. Another are doing the right thing. There is no life time job guarantee.
If you are under probation you may actually not even be entitled to notice pay. And if they chose to retrench you are eligible to get only 1 month pay since you have worked less than a year

From India, Mumbai
Yes! First of all you need to refer your appointment letter terms and conditions of your employment. Specially for notice period clause.
From India, Surat
In this regard, please refer to your appointment letter clause and accordingly abide by the same. Making hue and cry will not serve any purpose and ultimately you will be looser.
From India, Lucknow
Dear Friend,
Its hardly a matter of 1.5 months. And you are talking about legal action. Don't go for this.
Please take the F&F whatever they are giving and search new job from now onwards.

From India, Mumbai
Dear Friend ,
Please see the terms and conditions of your appointment letter.
If you were on probation period , employer can terminate services without notice.
If you have not completed 240 days of continuous service , you do not need any notice or pay in lieu of notice.
I agree with the opinion given by Mr. Abhay. So it is bvetter to take full and final and bid good bye to company.
Thanks /Regards
RL Dhingra ,Advocate,
Labour Law Consultant, Delhi
Email:[email protected]

From India, Delhi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™