Cmpliances Part Before Start The Labour Camp On Residential Project. - CiteHR
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Good morning. We have site office in Pune. have a planning to start the residential project but it will take more time.
Currently we are in planning for tree plantation around the boundary wall.
We want start the labour camp for labour .
Which permission requires? please tell me the compliances part before start the labour camp.

You will need to have a good advocate and architect for starting your project.
Starting from soil test report,to checking title,sanction from MSEB for projected electrical load,there is a lot of legal work to e done.
Suggestions can be given by forum,but it requires proper consultation and advice.

Thanks for valuable comment. Would like to know the compliances part related to labour office only. I am working in HR dept. kindly suggest. Regards, rahul
Does it require to make the registration of the contractor at labour office . his worker will work only for 1.5 months at site. Regards, Rahul
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™