Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
dear All,
I am working at XXX School Nasik as teacher. during joining they provided me an offer letter saying a fixed stipend of 7500 with no benefits but i received salary 6600 with pf deduction for many months. after appraisal they were supposed to give me position as regular teacher but they gave me as adhoc assistant teacher. when i reported to the management they said we made mistake we will correct it. but you wont be given what is written. i resigned then with 1 month notice period but now they are not giving me my pf and leave encashment according to cbse laws. please inform me of the cbse laws and how can i get my full and final settlement my exp in the organisation is for 9 months

From India, Nashik
You could probably put up a written complaint to District Education Officer.
PF accumulations cannot be held back by the School.
What the contract says and what you received are different which means breach of contract.
Breach of contract has civil remedies.
You can think in terms of putting the whole thing in writing to school and if still there is no redressal,consult an advocate for suitable legal remedy.

From India, Pune
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™