Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear friends,
I was in service from 1986-2009 and contributed for EPF for 23 years.Then I left and joined another institutes from 2009-14 ,where EPF facility was not there. So my account became inoperative.But now in Oct.2014 I joined another institute and contributing for EPF, so applied on form no.13 for transfer of my balance to my present EPF account.But my case is rejected for want of break statement.Please advice me how to transfer my account.I am not getting interest on my balance for last three years.Thanking you.

From India, Bhopal
Dear Medhanak,
In my view, make a declaration that you are not in EPF applicable employment for the period 2009 -14, get endorsed by the present employer and submit along with form 13. Better consult with present Sub Regional PF Office.

From India, Bangalore
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™