Assistant Engineer, Indian Telephone Industries,
Store Incharge

Thread Started by #Geethakumari

I have submitted form 10 c, (withdrawal benifit) vide claim nID KRTVM150600004599 against my PF account number KRTVM00129430000000004 and form 19 VIDE CLAIM ID KRTVM150600004600 in the Trivandrum office through my employer.
Now i am in receipt of an intimation from that office that my siid claims are rejected for want of the attested copies of Bank Account pass book and PAN card.
I have mentioned my pass book details in the application.. However I will be able to submit the attested copy of my pass book. But I am not in possession of PAN card yet. Is there any alternative solution to get the claim cleared without a PAN card? I reqest your kind advice for an alternate solution in order to avoid delay in the settlement.
Thanking You,
Yours faithfully,
27th June 2015 From Canada, Calgary
Dear Geethakumari,
If the service in EPF is below 5 years and benefit altogether is above Rs. 30,000, you are liable to pay Income Tax. That is why PAN card is required. Hence there is no alternate way other than applying for PAN card. To my experience it will take just 2 weeks to get PAN card. (My wife applied thr' a Tax consultant).
29th June 2015 From India, Bangalore
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™