Harsh Kumar Mehta
Consultant In Labour Laws/hr
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hello Sir,
I have recruited one employee (Service Engineer) in other state, So how he will get the immediate benefit of ESIC in case of any grievous injury ? What procedure has to be followed by company as well as by employee ?
Ajay Pandey
Mail: pandeyajay1988@gmail.com

1. Sir, please confirm whether the service engineer so recruited is getting wages within coverable limit as applicable at present i.e. Rs. 15000/- per month.
2. However, you can download the literature on procedure and Act etc. from the website of ESIC to get information on the subject. In case of any specific issue, you will like to raise after reading the said material, you can raise the same in this citeHR.

If you are registered under ESI and your Service Engg is eligible for ESI Benefits, then register him under your code at your end (online) and select dispensary from the area where he is posted. And issue him TIC.
V K Gupta

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™