[email protected]
Consultant In Legal Matters
Asst. Manager

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hello Sir,
I had been working in a pvt. Ltd. company at Bangalore from past 5.8 years. Now I've got another opportunity and resigned at my place after serving a notice period of 1 month and balance 2 moths to be deducted from my F&F settlement. It has been already 4 days to my last day of working but still I've not received my relieving letter, experience letter and F&F settlement calculations stating that these are to be approved and processed from head office at Noida. Due to this I am unable to join to my new firm where i am supposed to produce relieving letter and experience letter. Could you please help me out in this regard and let me know what can be done at my part.

From India, Bangalore
You can produce the resignation letter to the new employer and convey that relieving letter is under process. If that is not forthcoming despite requests mustapproach the inspector under the Shops and establishment Act to get your full and final settlement done. Otherwise file civil suit against employer for mandatory injunction to get the needful along with interim relief.

From India, New Delhi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™