Partner - Risk Management
Insolvency N Gst Professional
+2 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Dear Seniors,
my company was registered under shop and establishment act, now the name of company has been changed and i need to bring that change in the shop and establishment certificate.
i have Form D (which entails for any change you wish to propose in your license) but i need to know where do i go for the same. should i approach local Labour Department or Delhi Secretariat(as the license was taken from Secretariat only)
please advise, thanks!

Dear Sir Is this query too tough to reply, please take out some time and help me out. Regards
Are you under the impression that members of the forum owe you a reply ?
Or that people here are obliged to solve your query ? When you have not even bothered to do a Google search or check the government of delhi Website to see who is the competent authority to accept notice of change under the act ?

Needless to mention that i am definitely not under that impression.
really surprised about your outrage..FYI i did all search, i did not get it and that is why raised this query, how do u know that i did not do any search.
do not misinterpret me. please be humble about what u write

In my opinion, authority who issues any licence is competent to bring amendments to the licence issued. If there is any change in delegation of powers, the authority will inform you. Start your action, and result will follow sooner or later.
Good luck
V K Gupta

Well, I do not need to be humble when the person posting is a liar.
If you had done a Google search you would have seen the first page it's self has the answer.
The very first link takes you to the delhi government website with the form D and the form also states who it needs to be submitted to. It's on the form in very clear English.
So no, you have not done any search and on top of that you have the audacity to ask whether the question is too tough for members to answer.

To put an end to this I have googled and submit this link for your information:
Office Of The Labour Commissioner
Further rule 5 of shops and establishments rules,Delhi reads as follows:
5. Renewal of Registration Certificate.

(1) A Registration Certificate shall be renewed at an interval of every 1[twenty one years] 2[on payment of fee prescribed in column 4 of Schedule I.]
(2) Every application for renewal shall be made in Form 'L' within 30 days of the expiry of the Registration Certificate originally granted or subsequently renewed.
6. Forms of notifying a change and fees.

The occupier shall notify to the Chief Inspector in Form 'D' any change in respect of any information contained in part I of his statement prescribed under Rule 3 within fifteen days after the change has taken place. The notice in Form 'D' shall be sent to the Chief Inspector with such fee as are prescribed in Schedule II.]
One must put in effort to locate information.
The site is quite informative.
Kudos to Delhi government for being so informative and user friendly.

This is an excellent knowledge sharing social forum and a great asset available at free of cost at our and all members sharing their views,experience etc... for knowledge and skills updation.My humble request you the members do not have emmotionality while transfering the knowledge.
Best regards

hello sir
i have form D of Delhi shop act and Establishment. where i can submit this form. can i that form submit online mode. kindly suggest me.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™