Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I was appointed by school for offer letter was offered and they took my original documents. I attended the induction program. It was clearly told to us if not interested take a call. I found I can't work with this organition so decided to leave. And informed them before signing the apointment letter. They said they will return me my documents within a week. But not returned yet. Keeping on say next week and so on. When I said I will take action they say go ahead what to do. I am not financially strong too.
From India, Mumbai
Is there any organization which will helap me to slove the problem in mumbai,................,.......
From India, Mumbai
Contact the Police immediately and file a FIR. They will automatically get you the documents. Police will not charge you any money, since you are unemployed and if they are actually corrupt, they will be happy to register the case and help you since they can make more money from the school. If Police does not help, then write to Rakesh Maria, the Police commissioner and he is a helpful person. You can google for his email id. The alternative is to visit the Mid-Day office and tell them. They normally help out by making phone calls and highlighting in their newspaper. But make sure to take the acknowledgement of the school having received the documents, since whether its Police or the Mid-day newspaper, they require evidence.
From Indonesia, Jakarta
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™