Senior Officer - Hr
[email protected]
Hr Executive

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
My last company is not clear my full and final settlement.
my last salary was 15 per month., what step can i take
last company is a IT company
i had my offer letter exp letter and last 2 months salary slip which is given me by company when i relieve from there
my last month 10 days salary and first 3 month 10% deducted amount which is mention in my offer letter.
please suggest me , i am helpless...

From India, Mohali
Raise a complaint at labour commissioner office who is prescribed under payment of wages act. If your wages are less than 18k per month, you can raise complaint at deputy commissioner of labour. They will make employer to release the payment with or without interest.
You don't need to go to labour court, when your salary is less than 18k.
Attach all relevant documents and register written complaint at commissioner office. You can request for the information on that case through RTI for faster action.

From India, Chennai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™