Insolvency N Gst Professional
Academic Support

PRIME SPONSOR - FACTOHR - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
Dear Sir,
Now I am working in a private sector and i applied resignation yesterday and that notice period will be 15 days.There was problem with my senior manager so that only im relieving from my office.Now they are not ready to sign my NDC form and My PF claims.Still I have one month salary pending.What Should i do now? Can u help me to get my final settlement as well as PF amount.Thank You
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Depends on nature of problem.
PF amount cannot be held back anyway.they can delay but not stop.but that is subsequent matter.
Explain nature of problem with manager and whether they are giving you release as per offer letter/appointment order.
PRIME SPONSOR - TALENTEDGE "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™