Worked At Two Companies In One FY - CiteHR
Insolvency N Gst Professional

Prime Sponsor - - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
I have worked for company A till December and joined company B from Jan. I gave all the investment proofs till December and there was no tax cut and when I joined company B I had to submit investment proof till 15th Feb and also the Tax calculation from the last company (which I could not get till that time) hence there was not tax deduction from my new company. However when I get the form 16s from both companies there would be more income and lesser of tax deduction. How would I amend that as on today
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Please work out your tax liability and pay it directly to Income tax department by challan.
If both the companies put together pay you more than taxable limit after taking into a/c tax saving investments,then you are to pay from your side.
Prime Sponsor - "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™