Senior Officer - Hr
Mahesh Ayare
Manager - Human Resource
+1 Other

What should I do as a HR Manager in the following case:- If one of our employee is beaten by other organisation. Can not file the case.
From India, Pune
I think it can be registered as an industrial dispute with your area conciliation officer or labour court under section 2k of industrial disputes act, 1947.
Definition of the Industrial dispute is also mentions that the disputes or difference between the employer and employer connected to labour, employment, etc., will also be called as a industrial dispute
Please talk to your labour advocate towards the same.

From India, Chennai
If they are relatives, then it should be dealt in collective bargaining. suspend the employee for some days without pay by giving him show cause notice and punishment order.
From India, Chennai
You have no role to play. Just do not encourage and get into other issues. It is for them to resolve.
From India, Chennai
Both have committed misconduct, if The Industrial Employment (Standing orders) Act is applicable to you. The Act is applicable to establishment which employ 100 or more workers, but many states have lowered the manpower requirement. Please check your state rules.
If applicable, you will need written complaint from one who was witness to this incident. On the basis of the complaint domestic enquiry can be initiated against both. You can't issue even warning letter for this, unless the enquiry proceedings establish the misconduct. Initiating any action without domestic enquiry may backfire if the accused takes up the matter to labour office.
Shrikant Prabhudesai

From India, Mumbai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™