Ashwini Mhapankar
Hr Professional
Cite Contribution
Community Manager
Trainee Design Engineer
+1 Other

Thread Started by #ashish@GOE

Hello Friends, I M Working In A Company As A Trainee And Signed A Bold For 3 Years And They Kept My Certificate Also And They Orally Told Whenever You Required You Will Get It.
But Now I Am Applying For Gov. Job And They Are Saying We Can't Give You Certificate You Will Get It After 3 Years, Now What Do I Do I Don't Know, Can I Go To Labour Court Or Any Other Suggestions.
27th May 2015 From India, Chennai
Put in a resignation in terms of your offer letter.
What is the condition for resignation?
Any charges for training?
If so offer to pay proportionate amount.
The company cannot refuse to return your documents.
It will become an offence under IPC.
Documents are your personal property and cannot be converted for use as SD by employer.
Put in a written request for return of all document and if not heeded take help of a lawyer to issue notice.
The company cannot stop you from changing jobs or exercising your right to leave.
which industry is your sector?
The labour officer may be helpful.
27th May 2015 From India, Pune
Service industry,company name is group of engineers service pvt. ltd,hyderabad. The work they are doing is design and drafting of 3 d components.
28th May 2015 From India, Chennai
Dear Friend,
I do believe that there must be mentioned few wordings pertaining to bond violation on either side. Is there any financial penalty mentioned over there, without that I can't give suggestion?
Do the needful.

28th May 2015 From India, Mumbai
You can lodge an FIR, if your employer fails to return you, the documents. But then move to extreme measures only after you have decided to leave the job and found a new employment.
A training bond isn't valid as there are too many loopholes into it. Please talk to a lawyer. You should be able to move out of this role
28th May 2015 From India, Mumbai
Dear Ashish,
First of all, understand that such bonds do not stand any significance in India. It is completely illegal to make employees sign such bonds.
So, you should put a formal resignation to your n+1 / HOD & give a written request asking for all your original documents. You must keep a copy of resignation letter as well as this request letter. If your company is still not returning your documents, then you should write a formal email saying that you will lodge a FIR against them by giving them a two day's notice. Do not hesitate to actually lodge a police complaint if you don't get a positive response.
Good luck.
29th May 2015 From India, Mumbai
First understand as per labour law no company in India can take a legal bond from any of the employee. It is completely illegal. Your documents are completely your personal property and company dose not have any right to withhold your documents like this for any damn reason.
Please put your formal resignation to the company with a written request to return your documents within 2-3 days saying you have an emergency.
Post which if they are not returning the same you speck to the concerned authorized person in a very polite manner stating if on this request also if they are not returning you may lodge a FIR against the company also put the same thing on mail. dont get afraid of going to police station as what your company is doing currently is also illegal.
Wish you good luck!
Ashwini SS Mhapankar.
29th May 2015 From India, Mumbai
I have signed a pay bond but there is no mention about certificates but they have given me acknowlegment letter in which it is written that " you are submitting according to employment terms and conditions " but there was nothing mentioned about certificates on bond.
And how can law can help me??
29th May 2015 From India, Chennai
There are two mistakes you have done...
a. Why you have disclosed to current company that u r applying for new job, it dosen't matter govt or pvt.
b. Why you have give your orginal documents?
now u do one thing that check the violation norms of the bond thoroghly...without seeing of the bond norms who I can give any concrete wordings in this regard.

30th May 2015 From India, Mumbai
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Co™