Dear sir,
I joined a private company in feb 2015 and have previous experience of 9 years,after one moth of joining the company changed its name.and my salary slip contains new name but old name in appointment letter.meanwhile I was in need of a personnel loan so I applied in a bank, The bank officials told me that my company name is differs in there database and on my documents ,they have old name in it,so they suggested to ask my HR to change new name of company in my concern is can I may ask to my HR to send a letter to concern bank to change its name?please suggest.
25th May 2015 From India, Belgaum
Change of name procedure involves getting permission from Registrar of Companies.
Once that procedure is over and approved,then the company will obviously have to inform bank in writing along with approval letter for making change in bank a/c also.
Just talk to your HR and find out whether they have initiated procedure for change of name in bank a/cs also.
25th May 2015 From India, Pune
Take a clarificatory letter from HR under company seal about change of name. Your appointment letter and present name of company differs. This can easily be resolved.
26th May 2015 From India, Pune
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™