[email protected]
Finance Manager
[email protected]
Consultant In Legal Matters

Due to accident i was on long leave with proper medical certificate & when i want join my duty again they harrase me for resignation & i resigned for three month notice and they accepted immediately but now they had shown recovery for some amoount & i am struggling for my Relieving letter since last seven months.
Email id : [email protected]
Can you please tell me about the inspector for Banglore,?

From India, Mumbai
It is a case of forced resignation which is virtually illegal termination. Further more, the employer could not have relieved you before 3 months and thus you are entitled to 3 months wages. Make written complaint to Inspector under Shops and Establishment who is under Labour deptt. If the amount sought to be recovered against you is illegal, deny it and put up your complaint before the said authority. If you fell under definition of workman under ID Act then approach labour commissioner. Request either of the said authorities to get you experience and relieving letter.

From India, New Delhi
They have accepted the resignation readily/immediately or they have relieved you immediately please comment.
Normally the resignation is accepted with a note that the employee need to be relieved as per company policy. If you have the proof of relieving immediately you can fight back.
Otherwise speak to the HR stating that you are willing to give notice period now.

From India, Ahmadabad
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™