Consultant In Legal Matters
+1 Other

PRIME SPONSOR - FACTOHR - Customised Payroll, GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
Dear All,
My friends worked in a company for 1 year. They are best performers and rewarded by company. Due to issues with vice president and CEO, they are asked to leave the company. They got relieving and experience letter from company. They got a letter also from Account manager that they will pay 3 months salary as per appointment letter.But till now they did not pay. They are prolonging from December. It was mentioned very clearly that they will clear within 1 months from last day of work.Whenever they send an email to HR and Finance Manger they will reply that we will clear so and so date but they did not stand. They postponed more than 10 dates. They are asking me how can they take action on company as I am working as HR.Please suggest what are the ways to get their money as it is more than 6 months.
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
If there was clear written agreement then employee should file suit under order XXXVII CPC for summary recovery of salary. If the company has no triable defence then decree can be passed summarily against employer. Alternatively make a written complaint to inspector under shops and establishment Act for settlement of dues.
Hey if you are an H.R please contact me on 8866408600 for any kind of man power requirement catering mostly to industries which has ongoing requirement like automobile and manufacturing industry
PRIME SPONSOR - TALENTEDGE "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co