Business Mentor, Consultant And Trainer
Men behind the machine makes all the difference.
When you select a HR man- see whether he has a vision,practical knowledge and a wish to make a difference.
In future HR will be the main driver of the business.
So spend time in selecting your HR team-check references,conduct a proper interview and try to see how he will mesh in your set up.
In practical terms the HR resources you hire should submit all the legal returns,PF,ESIC etc,but he must go beyond the routine into one who manage human capital well.
21st May 2015 From India, Pune
As my opinion for selecting a good HR.He should have the knowledge of hr polices,procedures,rules and regulations of the act like PF,Esic,Lwf,PT & income tax (TDS).Compensation & benefit,recruitment,employee relation and engagement activites etc.
Also be the good business developmental mentality to increase the business growth level to up..
21st May 2015 From India,
Raising HR department cannot be linked to (a) achieving certain financial turnover (b) reaching certain manpower count or (c) completion of certain number of years after starting.
Please be clear on what you wish to get achieve filling this position? In millions of companies, HR exists but their existence is namesake. As Mr Nathrao has said, HR just does clerical activities in such companies. Therefore, it is not just a question of "when to fill" but also "what after filling the vacancy".
21st May 2015 From India, Bangalore
2. Access Naukri.com or Monster.com if you have an account. Otherwise create an account for access.
3. Once you access, you will be able to get to study CVs based on the job specification for the position.
4. Short list from the lot, CVs you feel would meet the job specification.
5. Another source for gathering right fit CVs would be to approach search consultants with the job specification.
6. Resorting to a recruitment advertisement could be the next option, if the first two sources do not get you the desired results.
22nd May 2015 From India, Alappuzha