Dear Sir,

I,Sri Satya Ranjan Mishra, doing job in 'UTKAL BUILDERS LTD' Bhubaneswar, ODISHA for last 3
years. I was in the post of Asst.Sales Manager.

On dt-*17.04.2015 *at 11.30pm, *Mr Amit Baid (*one of directors*)* has told
me to leave job suddenly. I was shocked by listing this. I don’t argue
anything and leave office.

For last 3 years I have done my duties & responsibility with 100% effort &
honestly. due to politics of two person, Mr Amit baid(director) take blind

I have send SMS to our Mr. Subhash Chand Bhura (*Managing Director*) & Mr.
Prakash chand Bhura(Director). They revert that, it will discussed & then
will finalized. After then I send Several SMS for right justice to our
Managing Director. But also I don’t get any reply from him. After then I
have to take help of yours for justice.

As, I am only earning person in my family. My father has dead.*4 *members
including a *small daughter of 5 months* is depend upon me. So how can I
get suddenly new job? How can I survive in Bhubaneswar where all are very
expensive? I am getting mentally harassment.

Please hep me, advice me how can i get justice, I am not founding the right
way. please sir, help me which i will very oblige to you.


From India, Mumbai
Dear Mr Mishra
Sorry to hear about your situation. Its a hard phase that you are going through. You have good experience of 3 years and qualities that are hard to find i.e. honesty and dedication towards your work.
While I am not sure about your previous organization coming back to you but I believe you will get a better job than the one you had. Please don't allow these circumstances to take away your hope. Stay focused and instead of trying to get your previous employers to give you justice. Please look for other opportunities. I believe and hope in the future you will look back and say whatever happened was for good.
Take care

From India, Gurgaon

Your situation is really unfortunate.
Sudden dismissal is a shock for a family man dependent on your income.
I would advice you to look around for another job immediately and utilise your 100% dedication in getting work.
I would not advice any legal proceedings as it is time consuming and expensive.
Will you use your savings for fighting or keeping it for family needs??
I always advice people in private enterprises to keep a six month reserve of funds to face such situations.
You can off course try and meet the MD for redress.
You can write to CREDAI in case your builder is a member, for whatever it is worth.
But your only hope lies in securing another job.
Keep that as priority.
You have our best wishes in securing a job.

From India, Pune
In case your nature of duties were of a workman defined under Industrial Diisputes Act then your termination is illegal and pursue your complaint with the Labour Commissioner and through the labour court you may be reinstated. If you were not covered under the ID Act then under section 14(4A) of the Orissa Shops and Establishment Act, you could not have been terminated without paying one month's salary in lieu of notice period by the employer. File complaint before the inspector under the Act to get set aside illegal termination.You need not spend any money to fight litigation. Approach the Legal Aid authority under the State. They will deploy a counsel free of cost. In the meanwhile look for other job also. Request for interim relief.

From India, New Delhi
I am also agreed with the suggestion of Mr. Sushil. U must take the help of Labour Department. They will definitely help you outvin this regard.
From India, Delhi

If you are knowledgeable about any other fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server