Regarding Pension - CiteHR
Assistant Engineer, Indian Telephone Industries,
Production Engineer

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Hai I have to know the some of an details regarding pension claim status My father has worked an l&t for the past 6 years (2000-2007) and he got resigned from that private company. The company had located in Mumbai bandra and my father got a P.F. amount and also a graduaity. And now I have applied for a pension. First they have to fill 10D form with my mom sign and also his childrens sign separately. Unfortunately they are rejected due to some reasons. Again they asked to fill 10 c form. I have been applied for that also. And now my Query is when will the procees will get completed? And when will I get amount for this pension status. And now My father is no more he got expired on 2008. Need your valuable reply guys
Thanks & Regads

Dear Mr.Sudarsan.s,
If your father expired before attaining the age of 58 years, your mother and children (children below 25 years) will get family pension, applying in form 10D. Otherwise on behalf of your father, nominee will get withdrawal benefit, for which form 10C can be used. However you may contact the concerned Sub Regional PF Commissioner's Office.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™