[email protected]
Hr Assistant Manager
Hr Consultant
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
if we were working in any company in 1998 due to fire company finished & all document destroy by the fire. i want to take pf amount what should be done to find the pf amount we know doj & dol.
From India, Delhi
you need to submit Form 19 & Form 10C for pension with your EPF Office, where you require to get signature from Gazetted officer in the place where employer sign and submit and claim your EPF Accrual.
From India, New Delhi
If your company got closed concerned PF office should be having that information. You should apply as suggested by Jagat . just ceck which form is applicable to you 10c or 10d. You can also get your form attested by bank manager
From India, Mumbai
If you know the Est. code and your pf number, it should be easy for you to check your pf account online on the portal. If you are able to see it, you would know the balance and hence can fill in form 19 & 10C with the details and go to the nearest SBI Bank. Get the forms attested by the Bank Manager and meet your concerned group's (to which your company belong to) AC at the Regional PF Office where you company would have been remitting PF.
This process is a little tedious and time consuming, but I have heard of several cases getting resolved this way. Try it out and let us know the outcome.
Cheers, A.B.

From India, Mumbai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™