Dear Sir,
I am in Probation period of 1 year in a psu 'x' and I have executed a non judicial bond with Psu 'x' to serve it for five years after probation. Now, after 8 months of joining Psu 'x' ,I have got an offer of appointment from a new Psu 'y'. What I am intending to do is resigning the previous Psu 'x' before joining new Psu 'y'. But neither i have informed about my previous employment to new Psu 'y' not about my new job to the Psu 'x'.Can this action of mine lead to any legal action??
If Yes ,then what will be an appropriate solution as I am very keen to join new Psu 'y'??? Also I have to join new PSU withing 15 days..
Please reply as soon as possiible
THank You!!
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors made possible with help from our prime sponsors like:

TALENTEDGE Who provide a platform for "interactive anywhere learning". Courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses

FACTOHR - Provides Customised Payroll, GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS that can help streamline your organisation. Explore Features

Register Here and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Before starting i would suggest you to consult with some legal experts,
Coming to your case there are two conditions 1. Your current employment 2. New employment opportunity.
1. If you are not declaring your experience then you are not entitled to take any benefit of it.
2. If you are working in any public sector you have to complete certain probation period and there is some agreement and guarantee which you have to pay or full fill the term and condition if you are running away fro it it will be considered as breech of contract and you might be under legal scanner.Therefore it is advisable to inform your current employer and follow the legal exit formalities.
3. If you are not disclosing your previous employment to existing company again you are under big legal problem because industry is not aware of your previous conduct and while filling the joining forms you have to declare your previous cases in registered on you in any court or legal bodies.
dear sir, Mr DP is not facing any case by previous employer. he i joined before one month . he suppressing only his experience.what will be legal problem? explain it.
.Dear sir, if a employee deposit bond money than he can leave the service but Mr. DP wants to join other PSU .without disclosing his current job.
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™