Pahwa Consultants
Epf/esic Consultants
Maharshi Bhatt
Manpower Outsourcing Business
+5 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear All,
i worked with company for 20 days. They opened my PF account. They Deducted PF from My salary. Now I resigned from that company. I joined new company in same region. i want to know is it possible to open new PF account without closing old PF account because I do not disclose my old company information to new company.

From India, Mumbai
plz reply . I really need information on this. kindly help me to find way
From India, Mumbai
Hi, Yes you can open a new PF account without closing the previous one, as per my understanding. There’s no harm in this.
From India, Delhi
if both account in same region then will PF office generate query? will they generate query about opening same account with same Employee information with two different company
From India, Mumbai
With every new company you join, the new employer will open a new PF account. Funds from the earlier PF account has to be transferred to the new PF account only if the employee shares the information with the new company.
From India, Bangalore
Dear Anonymous,
There will no query from EPF dept., whether u disclose it to ur current co. or not. But I advise u should tell them ur old EPF number so as they can link it with ur new EPP number via UAN No. UAN is the latest feature added by EPF dept. and work in the same manner as PAN no. does with our Bank Accounts.

From India, Bangalore
Dear Anonymous There is issue regarding this problem. you can use another account without any problem
From India, Delhi
You cannot apply for a new EPF account. As if in the introduction of UAN number, KYC has been submitted against your UAN number. In a single time with same ID proof and other details how 2 nos. of EPF account will be active. Better to go on old account number. It can also help you in Pension savings fund.
From India, Hyderabad
Dear friend, Do not open 2 account. try to give the details of your old company pf number to new company. Then only you can get the amount remitted by the old company. If the account is not operated, itiwll be as inoperative a/c. and also, your old company will inform in the list submitted to pf a/c that you have left. I hope, if it is below rs.1000/-, the cannot be claimed, by the pf member by claiming thro' forms.
From India, Chennai
My recommendation is not to open the another pf a/c instead you ask for the UAN no. from your previous Employer and provide the same UAN no to the new Employer that will be easy, convenient and hazel free .
From India, Vadodara

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™