Senior Officer - Hr
+1 Other

how to transfer pf money from existing account to new account. kindly email your replies on [email protected]
From India, Bangalore
Dear Mr.Suru kindly fill up PF Transform form No-13 Note : Refer the attachment Sincerely, I.B. Rathod HR
From India, Vadodara

Attached Files
File Type: pdf PF Transfer form 13 revised.pdf (24.2 KB, 2698 views)

You can go to and apply for transfer of PF from existing company to new company.
After applying it, take a print out and send it to your existing employer to approve it through digital signature. This procedure makes the process faster.

From India, Chennai
This is old format. New format available in EPF portal. Please go through that portal
From India, Madurai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™