Legal Consultancy

I have taken one person on commission basis. No appointment letter is given to him but, he has given a complaint for non payment of salary to police and labour comissionr. what to do in such cases. I have given reply that he is not my employee and hence, nothing is payable. Police just note it and request me to come on monday with labour commissioner.
11th April 2015 From India, Chennai
Dear Mr Thakkar,
You can give a written representation to the labour office that he was a commission agent and not a workman highlighting his duties, then if no amicable settlement is reached, they will refere the matter for adjudication. Give a letter to the Police that he has already approached the Labour commissioner and that you have not committed any criminal offence hence matter should be dropped.
23rd April 2015 From India, Pune
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™