Srikanth Dara
Hi, need to know few things;

I have sent resignation on march 24th 2015 , for the company i am working . Though initially my probation was only six months it was later extended to another three months; as per my offer letter the notice period is one day from either of the parties in writing.

1. when can be my relieving as per this case ( notice period only one day - company assets already submitted , )
2. In the recent changes in the PF procedures, the employer contribution was also deducted from our salaries and was communicated that it would be settled along with the F&F. ; how do i go about this; any suggestions

3. Till date the HR has not responded to my mails about the procedures for the exit policy - how can i take this ahead.

The important thing over here is ; due to lack of response for the mails sent to the head office ; we could not start the operations at given places ; this is shown as nonperformance for the entire state team - however, we have all the mail back up for the evidence that ; the lapse was from the business head ; how do we take this ahead ; just in case if we ( entire state team) want to take this ahead for compensation. as the company made situations which compelled us to move away from the services. how/ what can be done in this case..

Seeking a serious suggestion/ reply from you guys! would be happy to be guided for the same.



From India, Hyderabad

Use factoHR and automate your HR processes

Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.

As per contract, you are deemed to have been relieved from services after 25 the March, 2015. Consequently there is no jural relationship of employer and employee between your employer and yourself after that date. Any certificate of non performance by employer thereafter is void. You can contact the Chief inspector under the AP shops and establishment Act because you appear to be working in Hyderabad, to get you relieving letter failing which pursue complaint against employer. Damages can also be recovered for taking action because even after repudiation of contract the employer is enforcing the contract illegally.

From India, New Delhi

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server