1) People deny that the innovation is required.
2) People deny that the innovation is effective.
3) People deny that the innovation is important.
4) People deny that the innovation will justify the effort required to dopt it.
5) People accept and adopt the innovation, enjoy its benefits, attribute it to people other than the innovator, and deny the existence of stages 1 to 4.
28th December 2005 From India, Mumbai
Discuss problems openly with your peers around the world without getting into company specifics. Access to years of such problem discussion data and business material is at your finger tips.
All resources created by our members are available to everyone at no cost.