How was this money accounted ?
Did you show those "petty cash expenses" in the cash book and the source of payments?
Did you inform the company accounts and payroll department of the same ?
Was this action approved ?
Were the Perry cash expenses approved ?
Do you have a copy of the confirmation by your senior ?
What is the wording of the confirmation?
Is your senior still with the company ?
10th April 2015 From India, Mumbai
Thank you for your reply. I would clarify the doubts.
1) The money was send to pay wages of workers but most workers left the work in middle of the month because of poor management, so that was unaccounted profit of organization.
2) All the expenses were shown in petty cash and monthly report was send to head- finance and acount every month.
3) Money which we borrowed from regional manager was shown in petty cash as " Loan fron from regional manager" which accounts department knew as they didnt send petty cash on time.
4) they never replied in time for all the cash demands and approvals, since we were on the verge of loosing business we took decision at branch level and every decision was informed to VP by regional manager.
5) regional manager confirmed that he recieved money through mail to VP and cc to me. VP promised me he will take action soon to clear my dues but no reply and no action as of now.
6) regional manager confirmed that he received cash from me against amount which he had given as loan.
7) senior also left company just before me because of poor manager.
8) organization has record of not paying Full and Final settlement on time and have many such cases pending across india.
Company didnt every pay other allowances for over year and now as usual expecting me to forget the same.
15th April 2015 From India, Pune