Which form i have to fill to et back my provident fund amount..?
From India, Ulhasnagar
Sr Hr Executive
+3 Others

Which form i have to fill to Get back my provident fund amount..? Please help me.
From India, Ulhasnagar
Form 19 for Provident fund and Form 10c for Pension .
The above mentioned forms areto be filled to get back your Provident fund amount.
Along with that form you need to enclose Bank passbok/Cheque leaf and any ID proof if required.
P. Santhanaraj

From India, Tirunelveli
Dear friend, now a days, you need not submit the forms in PF office. Through online itself, your ex-company can submit please verify with your nearby PF office. Online is very easy method>>>>>>>>>>>>>>sekar
From India, Chennai

After completed 6 months of pf deduction, that amount only get back to u, before 6 months u won’t.
From India, Hyderabad
according to my knowledge there is no time limit to make contributions less than 6 months of pf contribution you can received only EPF contribution and your FPS contribution will be forfeited.
From India, Delhi
Form 19 and Form 10 C along with Cancelled cheque if your name appear in the cheque/ Bank passbook duly signed on it. You should also affix Re 1 Revenue stamp on the both Forms where it is mentioned and sign across the stamp.
From India, Bangalore

If You Are Knowledgeable About Any Fact, Resource or Experience Related to This Topic and Want to Be Part of Such Discussions in Future - Please Register and Log In to Cite Community.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2023 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server