Harsh Kumar Mehta
Consultant In Labour Laws/hr
Insolvency N Gst Professional
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I am employed in central government institution from year 2014 i want to enroll for an educational course. Now is there any rule under Central government rulebook so that government will incur all the cost on my studies (Distance Education Course). Please give ur valuable feedback with appropriate section or rule no.
Rules vary from Department to Department.
In the case of some specified courses the department will reimburse the cost.
You need to check with your department regarding eligibility,name of course etc.

1, Sir(s), in almost all Central Govt. Offices/departments, FRSRs are applicable. You may study the provisions relating to "STUDY LEAVE" as mentioned in chapter of Leave Rules.
2. Except provisions of "Study Leave" as mentioned above in above Rules, there appears to be no rule etc. vide which "government will incur all the cost" on any study as may be desired by the govt.servant. In addition, I think in order to "join educational institution" for any course of studies etc., the government servant is required to obtain permission/sanction of competent authority in his department.

Permission to undertake any studies during employment is standard departmental procedure.
For example insurance companies encourage and reimburse expense for those rare brilliant few who pass actuary course.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™