Dear Sir/ Mam,
My name is Ankesh Jain i was worked in a 26 month i have resigned this company and my PF has been Transfer in other company where i have worked .my only PF transfer but Pension Fund not Transfer so pls suggest what i can do and i already resigned second company so pls help me for this issue

From India, Gwalior
Normally the EPFO will prepare Annexure K for both PF and pension fund based on receipt of Form 13. Hence kindly enquire with the concerned Regional PF Office. If not, you may apply for Scheme Certificate in form 10C.

From India, Bangalore

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server