Medical Representative

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I Mr.Sandy working in pharmaceutical company as MR(medical Representative) .in Shillong H.q
My company is not paying my salary for last 2 months,and expenses for 4 months, even though i made a mistake in my expenses statement I had charge 200Rs instead of 100,by over writing on the original figure.but, i do apologize to seniors that, it was a mistake and i wont repeat it again,please do forgive me since its a first mistake,though mistake is mistake.but give me one chance to prove myself. This incident happen in the month of jan 2015.after that they send me a charge sheet on feb 2015,and told me to give explanation within 7 days,i did the same and again i had apologize and told them to send my salary and expenses as i in need of money.But, till date i din't received my salary & expenses
kindly help me & give some suggestion

Send them a legal notice via a registered post. You don’t need a Lawyer for that. Just browse the format on Google for you shall be able to get it.
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™