Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
My Name is Rahul Kamath
I have a query regarding my PF withdrawal.I have worked in the organisation for 5 months i am eligible to withdraw tha PF amount.Also i have been terminated from my services can i apply for PF.
Please do reply.
Would be highly appreciated.

From India, Hyderabad
You will not get Pension scheme amount, if the contribution is less than 6 months. It is possible to get EPF amount, if your employer authorizes the application on humanitarian grounds. Fill up the form 19 and submit to your employer and request them to authorize it.
Another option is to transfer that fund to present company, in which EPF and EPS amount will be carry forwarded.

From India, Chennai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™