Harsh Kumar Mehta
Consultant In Labour Laws/hr

Sir i am working a organization and looking HR activity. my question is a organization having esi registration no. at their head office delhi and deputing their labour at other state (chhattisgarh), so sub-code are required or not and can avail state facility.
20th March 2015 From India
1. Sir, you can apply for sub-code number under ESI Act, 1948 to the Regional Director/sub-regional director, ESIC, Chhattisgarh under which jurisdiction the office of your unit located in areas of Chhatisgarh falls.
2. In case you depute any of the covered employee on tour to any outside station, then you can issue Form No. ESIC-105 (Certificate of employment to IP proceeding to outstation).
20th March 2015 From India, Noida
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™