Assistant Engineer, Indian Telephone Industries,

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I am a bank employee and pension optee(1995 regulations ).Ihave put in 19 years 7 months service.
i have put in my resignation.
i am told that i will not get pension as i have not completed 20 yrs service.No PF Nor any amount will be paid out of the pension fund/corpus that has been contributed by me in 2010 and my employer .
How can i can claim that the corpus be paid to me?I think it will be a huge loss and unfair to such employees if pension fund is not allowed to be settled due to resignation who have put in such lengthy service

From India, Bangalore
Those who have completed 10 years service in EPS are eligible for pension. (9 years and 6 months will be rounded upto 10 years). If the service is 1 to 9 years, one time withdrawal benefit is applicable.

From India, Bangalore
Whether this rule is applicable for Public Sector Banks who have their own pension regulations(1995 pension regulations of PSBs) .Please also note that I am not under New Pension System. If my employer does NOT pay pension nor PF nor payment/withdrawal of corpus, what is alternative options available. It would be double whammy not to get pension nor PF nor pension corpus from the employer after putting in so much service. Thanks.
From India, Bangalore
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™