Labour Law & Hr Consultant
Partner - Risk Management
Industrial Relations
[email protected]
Finance Manager
Apex Management
Labour Laws Consultants
Private Job

My father worked in a private company for 20yrs and now company fired him from the company with excuse that is no more use for the company nd didn't gave the last 2 months salery. When my father asked company to give the money which company promised that they will give after retirement then company denied and saying they promised nothing. Company also threatened for police complain and jail to my father. My father is a weak hearted man so he is heritaging.
As a private company, company never gave him any salery slip only money in cash. So what options we have now?

From India, Delhi
Better furnish the complete employment details of your father such as his designation, last-drawn salary and the type of the company such as sole-proprietorship/ partnership/ limited co and the nature of its business.
From India, Salem
What proof do you have that your father has worked in that company ?
From India, Mumbai
Your Father got the salary in cash for all the 20 years, does he has any letter from the company during his 20 years tenure. Secondly you mentioned that the company has threatened police complain and jail for what reason, please do specify to give appropriate view
From India, Ahmadabad
You have to cullect the cash vocher which he as signed on it while taking salary and even you can ask about the account trasection which as been done for the month for in tally so you will get the proof for this
From India, Bangalore
Dear Amithhr26,
What a great suggestion ? Will the person concerned who has been fired by way of termination be able to get cash vouchers from his employer?
Problem 123, if you presume that the dispute cannot be settled with the employer of your father, you serve your written demand notice to the employer and copy to area conciliation officer concerned.
P K Sharma

From India, Delhi
You have not disclosed the reason for termination of your father. Without the proper reason, no one can terminate anyone.
The mistake may be either side. Let Mr. Problem123 disclose the reason for termination. After that if we give some reply then it will be the apt reply for the thread. Without knowing the reason, if we give any solution, it will be of no use.
Let us wait for the reply from Mr. Problem123

From India, Kumbakonam
First of all you have to establish that your father is an employee and working for the last 20 years. There must be some evidence such as ID Card and leave memos, etc. If you could secure some information together with supporting evidence of co-employees, you can file a case in Labour court. Labour court always on the side of employee. You need not afraid of any police case against your father. As long as you could get support of colleagues of your father you need not be afraid. Take the assistance of some good lawyer. You will get good redressal.
From India, Visakhapatnam
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™