Hr Excutive
Manager - Hr & Ir
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Sir,
I was worked in Public limited company which was got bankrupted and so I left it since October 2013.
There is no person from HR Dept / Company respond me for my PF fund transaction.
Meanwhile I came to about online pf tranfer which can be possible through the digital signature of the employer registered with the PF department.
My previous pf account is in mumbai and recent is in Ahmedabad. So I just checked eligibility on EPF website where only one digital siganutre of my recent employer is availbale.
Can I transfer PF with only help of recent employer?
Can I transfer pf money to my recent pf account though digital signature is of my previous employer is not available?
If yes please elobarate the online pf transfer process.
Thanks in advance

From India, Jamnagar
Dear Keyur I m here to inform u that without the digital signature of previous employer u cant the transfer ur account online.
From India, Mumbai
Dear Anup!
Thanks for reply.
But I did it and now it is in office in-out phase.
Unfortunately after a week my colleagues who tried for the same they got a message form system that they can't do that process as previous employer's signature is not available.

From India, Jamnagar
Dear Keyur

EPFO is shortly going to make transfer through UAN numbers functional. once that is in place you will not required signature from your previous employer. You can choose to do that with your present employer.

What is the procedure to submit EPF Online Transfer Claim through UAN Member portal?

Universal Account Number (UAN) Member Portal ( was launched in September 2014. This portal offers lot of facilities to EPF subscribers/members.

But, EPF Online Transfer Claim is still not available. For time-being you have to submit online EPF Transfer claims through Online Transfer Claim Portal .

Once this facility is available on UAN portal:

• You can login to UAN member portal

• Add previous Member ID (Previous EPF a/c Member Id)

• Check if you are eligible for EPF online Transfer claim.

• Submit the application (Form 13) through UAN portal itself. (The above mentioned process will be integrated in UAN

portal. This integration work is still under progress and will soon be made available on UAN portal)

• You can check the Online Transfer Claim status too.

From India, Mumbai
Online Transfer Claim Portal : you can choose the option of getting it authorized by your present employer.
From India, Mumbai
Dear Mr.Keyur, You can transfer your PF accumulations through online duly approved with the digital signature of Present employer in OTCP portal. Thanks & Regards, V R RAO PULIPAKA
From India, Chennai
If the present employer are not a digital singnature or previous employer are not supportive in case but we can do , transfer pf amount. Thanks for advanced . Vipan kumar
From India, Mumbai
it is very difficult to follow up the previous employer for pf transfers- if you do not have any personal contact with them, i have emailed the form 13 pdf file to related PF office and talked with PRO,
raising grievances is a serious matter before raising a grievance talk to PF office so that the matter can be solved.

after i left the previous job i online transferred my pf with the current pf account but the pension amt was not transferred.
can anyone guide when the pension amt will be transferred to my current pf account.

From India, Pune
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™