Senior Officer - Hr
[email protected]
Hr Executive
Amit Sheth
Hr Manager

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Respected Seniors,
Myself Abhay Patel. my previous employer has deposited one amount in my salary account when i asked them about this amount they told me it was my full and final amount. but when i asked for the copy of full and final statement they are not replying and responding to my mail.
Please let me what should i do to get my full and final statement copy
Warm Regards
Abhay Patel
9924373130 /8488839414

From India, Pune
Send them a letter through registered post with acknowledgement to them demanding to send the F&F document with in 14 days of receiving this letter to avoid further proceedings.
They will send it.
If they dont send it, raise an industrial dispute at your regional labour office.

From India, Chennai
Abhey Ji
In which you are working because No one company want to release final dues payment to deposit in Bank A/c without doing exit formalities, i.e clearance of dept. without your signature of final dues, Issuing reliving letter & Experience Letter.

From India, Dehra Dun
Hai Sirs,

I had worked in a construction company since the last 8 years and 5 months. (From 2006 to 2014). First 7 years and 9 months, I was in the office and the last 8 months in the site. Last year I lost my husband - he had a sudden cardiac arrest. After his demise, I was posted as site engineer. Without any earlier experience in that field, I had struggled very much but I can't resign my job. Ours was a love marriage and after my husband's demise nobody were there for helping me. So I suffered all the difficulties in that site during the day and sometimes in late night works. Last December, I personally spoke to my boss and told him that I can't continue this site anymore. But he didn't accept my request. Works were in the last stage. So I think after its completion I will go out. In jan.,the buiding was started to function. It was my boss's building and he posted me there as maintenance engineer. Staff of that building were not much good people and they started to torturing me for simple things. After this long period of restless work, I am very weak and started some health issues. So I again mailed my resignation to sir giving 25 days notice period. But sir told me to complete that month, then we will talk. I obeyed his suggestion. I had completed that month. But last of week of that month I was very sick with starting stage of umbilical hernia. But I took painkillers and completed that month. Last day I went to her to talking about my illness, he didn't accept to meet him and talk to him. Then next day I went to meet a surgeon, with God's grace, he suggested to take pills and tell that it will be ok with medicines. I phoned my boss to tell about this, but he didn't picking the phone and he didn't gave me the last month salary. As per my signed agreement, notice period is 60 days. I have all the medical reports with me and I am at rest now. Is am eligible for that salary? What will I do for getting that? Is am eligible for any other benefits?

From India, Thrissur
Do recheck with the HR. It could be that courier / email regarding F & F settlement has not reached. The details are generally sent to the postal address / email id provided on the Clearance Form filled on the LWD.
Do recheck your contact info with the HR. It could be that the courier has not reached you. Trust in HR. No professional HR can intentionally do such things.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™