Home Top New Follow Journal Login
Source : EPFO Circular No. WSU/4(2)97 /Administrative Charge/40648 dated 02nd March, 2015 (attached)

Dear All,

With reference to the above circular dated 02nd March, 2015, the EPFO has come up with a circular for changing the Admin Charge(A/c No 2) for an establishment from the existing 1.10% to 0.85% of Basic Wages + DA + Cash Value of Food Concession, thereby resulting in reduction by 25 basis points. The amendment is made effective from 01 Jan, 2015. As a result of the amendment, the Employer Share of PF has changed from 13.61% to 13.36%.
However, the department has set a limit for minimum charges for A/c No. 2 (Admin Charges on PF) and A/c No 22 (Admin Charges on EDLI) – as given below

Date of Effect : 01 January, 2015

Category of Establishment: At-least 1 PF member (Employee)

Before Amendment
A/c No 2 : Admin Charges on PF : 1.10% of Basic Wages + DA + Cash Value of Food Concession
A/c No 22 : Admin Charges on EDLI : 0.01% of Basic Wages + DA + Cash Value of Food Concession

After Amendment
A/c No 2 :0.84% subject to minimum
A/c No 22:0.01% subject to minimum

Category of Establishment : Non-functional establishment having no PF member (Employee)

Before Amendment
A/c No 2 : Admin Charges on PF : Rs. 5
A/c No 22 : Admin Charges on EDLI Rs. 2

After Amendment
A/c No 2 :Rs. 75
A/c No. 22 :Rs. 25

To conclude, if the amount payable for a month falls below (for A/c No 2) or (for A/c No 22), then and will be payable in A/c No. 2 and 22, respectively. Effectively, PF liability will increase for employers with low Aggregate Wages and will decrease for employers with higher Aggregate Wages.

Note: Nothing contained in above notification shall affect the administrative charges payable in respect of the period upto and inclusive of 31st Dec 2014

CA Darshan Balai
+91 9960590707
From India, Pune
Thanks for the information. Further, we have already remitted challan for Jan-2015 in which we have paid Rs.13/- excess in A/c No.2 and Rs.195/- short in A/c No.22 by unknowingly the new amendments.
Now, can we adjust the same i.e., adding/reducing in our regular Feb-2015 challan only OR shall we prepare a separate challan for the excess / short payments made.
Kindly clarify at the earliest.
(Sharath Bedre)
From India, Bangalore
Current PF admin charges are 0.85 % on wages not 0.84 if I am not wrong.
From India, Pune
Correction L After Amendment A/c No 2 :0.85% subject to minimum Rs.500 A/c No 22:0.01% subject to minimum Rs.200 I apologise for the typing error
From India, Pune
Dear Darshan,
We need to calculate PF from 2015 on basic + DA or gross salary. Our company not comes under the PF contribution. We are doing it as voluntary contribution both (employeer + employee) in employeer side. We verify in the PF office and one PF consultant both informed as from total salary we need to deducted 30% as HRA and remaining from 70% we need to deducted 12%.
For Eg.
Gross salary is 10000,
HRA (10000*30%) - 3000,
remaining (70%) - 7000*12% - 840 or basic salary - 2000*12%.
Can you please help us.
Thanks in advance for all your great support.
From India, Chennai
Please shear us notification of revised p.f. Contribution rate
From India, Indore
Hy guys Now P.F rate Admin Charges reduce 0.85% to 0.65%. I have Notification below:-
From India, Delhi

Attached Files
Membership is required for download. Create An Account First
File Type: pdf Amendment in EPF Administration charges w.e.f. 01-04-2017.pdf (1.13 MB, 602 views)

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Malnad Manpower Consultancy!!!

Let me take this opportunity to introduce about Malnad Manpower Consultancy, the fastest growing recruitment consulting firm in Bangalore. We carve a niche by marking a strong preference for thorough understanding of the clients needs and its context, creating a shared commitment on the path forward. Malnad Manpower Consultancy is extremely well-networked with the best breed of talent who help the organizations in achieving their business objectives. We look forward to partner with you in fulfilling your needs of acquiring talent.

if you are required below service, then please contact us & we will fulfill your requirement on more priority basis.

Our Services:

Permanent Staffing,

Temporary Staffing,

Third Party Payroll,

Labour Law Compliance Audit,

Background Verification.

Thanks & Regards.,

Rajesh C S

Director-Malnad Manpower Consultancy.


Malnad Manpower Consultancy – Dream Beyond
From India, Pune
Good Morning
How can we justified PF calculation Charges .
we need your guidelines
From India, Delhi
Hello all of you ,
kindly confirm us my client want to show cash transaction below 10,000 salary ,one employee in salary sheet ,
how to show cash transaction in salary & what effect in balance sheet & ledger account
From India, Indore
Reply Here Start New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Co