Want To Know How Can I Discontinue The Services That I Have Taken From Some Portal And Now They Are Not Giving Proper Services . - CiteHR
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Hi, Very Urgent Please help Want to know How can I discontinue the services That I have taken from some portal and Now they are not giving proper services .So Please guide me on the same ....\
Well, unfortunately it won't be possible for anyone to tell how you can discontinue the service... The Best way I can suggest you is contact the customer Service for XYZ portal and I am sure they might help you with a solution..
As I know even I am associated with a Leading Job Portal India.. sometimes the Employers / Recruiters are upset with the service but out customer support always make's sure that they are satisfied for whatever they have paid....
So I think the XYZ portal can help you :)

After sending the complaint to the customer service, if your problem is not solved send a notice by registered letter for deficiency in service and revoke the contract and file complaint in consumer forum.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™