Maulik Dave
Hr Professional
Vasanti Sampat
Sales Manager

Prime Sponsor - - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
Need urgent wRegardswith regard to my full & final settlement. Hv received a cheque after 70days but the company refuses to give me pay slip or the calculations. The HR team behaves very rudely. Can someone guide me on what action can be taken
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Dear Vasanti Sampat
Form IV B [ Rule 26(2) (b) A wage slip in Form XI shall be issued by every employer to every person employed by him at least a day prior to the disbursement of wages.
So, its your rights to take the payslip as the central government notification. You can contact your HR Team & ask about the rule, if they are learned members they should provide you the payslip.
Hope it will clear your doubts.
All the best.
Prime Sponsor - "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™