[email protected]
Consultant In Legal Matters
Hr Consulting

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hello All,
I am working in Private company and management is giving salary in parts and after 3 to 4 months
Management is telling that reason behind salary due is insufficient fund
we are facing problem from 2 yrs..In beginning we thought that we should co operate company in bad time but then this became habit
so presently we all employees are facing problem to get salary
Some left employees have registered legal case to Labor department but there is not any result
so any one can pls tell me how i can get my salary as early as possible

From India, Surat
if you are working as contractor company, you please complaint to concerned ALC or LEO under CLRA Act.
If you are working as PE and getting salary less than Rs. 18000 you please complaint under the payment of wages Act. also.
Thanks & Regards
Sandeep Singh

From India, Bhatinda
Hello All,
I m working in PVT Ltd and my management is intentionally doing delay in salary by 3 to 4 months. some left employes have registered legal case but there is not any result. so any one can let me explain how i can get my salary as early as possible??? i also looking for another job option

From India, Surat
Since you are working in Surat, you are governed by Bombay shops and establishment Act. For delayed wages, make complaint to inspector under the said Act. Thanks Sushil
From India, New Delhi
Make a complaint to inspector under the Bombay Shops and Establishment Act which is applicable in Gujarat also. The delayed wages are recoverable under Payment of Wages Act since the limit of Rs.18000pm does not apply here. After making complaint for yourself and in others cases also, separately ask for information under RTI Act as to what steps he has taken to recover dues.

From India, New Delhi
I do not want to get into the legalities. Once you get a new job, take an experience certificate (which will always be helpful, no matter what the size of your present company is) and move on. It is easier said than to be done, but I would suggest you to write off this dues. If you file suit, it can drag upto 3 years. I guess your salary dues is between 20000 and 40000 (Avg 3 months salary). It is not ordinary money, but when compared to the time you need to spend in court, sacrificing your working hours and associated stress, it is better to write off the money. I say this because, even if you win the case, employer might still refuse to pay, citing fund crunch. He may even file bankruptcy and you will get only meagre amount and that too after years. Forget this and move on. Don't waste your time and energy over this and do well in your new work place
From India, Madras
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™